NEWS! Possibilidade de projeto em análise de dados e projeto de arquiteturas de sistemas para aumentar a resiliência contra desastres naturais. Se você tiver interesse em saber mais, entre em contato.
- [2018 – Current] “A Framework to Develop Systems-of-Systems in Disaster Management”.
- [2018 – Current] “Crowd sensing data and weather radar precipitation for flood management: a data science approach”.
Past Projects (selection)
- [2017 – 2018] “Development of algorithms for processing collaborative data“. Technical Research Fellow, Labs/CLIMATEMPO, FAPESP Fellowship.
- [2017 – 2017] “An architecture of systems-of-systems to support disaster management“. Technical Research Fellow, CEMADEN/MCTIC, CNPq Fellowship.
- [2014 – 2015] “An approach to support decision-making in flood management based on Volunteered Geographic Information and Spatial Decision Support System”. Visiting PhD Project, ERCIS/WWU-Münster, CNPq Scholarship.
- [2013 – 2017] “An approach for improving decision-making with heterogeneous geospatial big data: an application using spatial decision support systems and volunteered geographic information to disaster management“. PhD Thesis, ICMC/USP, CAPES Scholarship.
- [2011 – 2013] “GAIA Human Resources – A framework for managing human resources in software development“. MSc Dissertation, DC/UEL, CAPES Scholarship.
- GeoDashboard is a web-based dashboard which aims to support real-time decision-making by a set of performance indicators that are essential to flood risk monitoring. This tool is built upon open-source frameworks and geoservices that follow the standards of Open Geospatial Consortium’s (OGC). We deployed the prototype to handle data gathered from a real Wireless Sensor Network (WSN) in the city of São Carlos.